LIVENGUIDE IS DIFFERENT TO FACEBOOK
Livenguide is different to other social networks, such as Facebook, in the following key points:
1. Livenguide don't collect unauthorized user information like what you've liked, what comments you have on a specific topic, or what political views you have. We do not collect your Livenguide information and usage habits. Put simply, Livenguide DO NOT TRACK USERS.
2. Livenguide lays down CLEAR RULE on to whom and how your posts are shown. This rule ensures your posts are treated in the most equitable manner whoever you are, whenever you post and on whatever topics. Livenguide do not restrict information because of the "profile" of Livenguide users. Livenguide do not monopolize and manipulate information.
3. Livenguide NEVER DELETE YOUR POST, CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT without exchanging and seeking resolution with you. Founded and developed by social activists, Livenguide understand and are committed to protecting your freedom of speech and rights to privacy. You can use Livenguide to record your own daily memories or share with others your insights. Your Livenguide account is like a private home and we absolutely respect it.
4. Livenguide is a safe, healthy and ethical social network. We DO NOT DEVELOP BY ALL PRICE and target vulnerable user groups such as minors or teenagers. We place user safety over profit or development.
5. Livenguide is a social network that encourages people to meet and participate in Activities together. We value your time with relatives and friends. Livenguide DO NOT USE TRICKS TO DRAG YOU TO THE SCREENS. You can use Livenguide calmly and without any psychological pressure.
Livenguide want to give you another social networking experience. Serene, safe, fun and useful.
Some photos of Southwest England, where Livenguide is based.